Since 1977, Waunakee Remodeling has been cultivating a family atmosphere for both its customers and employees. Joining our team does not mean starting a new job…it means joining the Waunakee Remodeling family. Great pay and benefits, year-round work, and paid training and certifications are just a few things you can expect when joining our team. If you are ready to work for a company that cares for you as much as you care for your work, then please apply below.
- Run day to day operation of window and door job sites
- Take ownership of customer service ensuring customers are satisfied throughout installation process.
- Five years of window and door installation experience or equivalent
- Proficient with metal break, different siding types, light finishing work, and hand tools
- Sound customer service and leadership skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation Upon Hire
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Training & Safety Certifications
- Company Culture
- Potential Sign-On Bonus
Apply now www.waunakeeremodeling.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00-$30.00 Based on Experience
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify a candidate. Waunakee Remodeling is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.