Features and Options:
- NEW High-Performance™ Low-E4™ glass stays cleaner, reduces water spotting up to 99% and cuts energy bills up to 25%†
- Nearly-invisible TruScene™ insect screen option
- Dual weather strip system provides a tight seal when sash is locked and closed
- Double locking points keep window closed tightly
- Variety of interior and exterior colors, grille patterns, glass and hardware options
- View color, hardware, grille, glass, and screen options for Renewal by Andersen awning replacement windows.
Please see the Renewal by Andersen color choice card for exact color samples.
High-Performance™ Low-E4® Glass Andersen®
Low-E4® glass, the next generation of premium glass technology, is standard on all Renewal by Andersen® windows and Frenchwood® patio doors. Key benefits include:
- Up to 56% more energy-efficient in summer and 45% more efficient in winter compared to ordinary dual-pane glass.* Depending on where you live, that can cut your energy bills up to 25%**.
- Innovative coating reduces water spots and makes cleaning easier***
- Blocks 83% of UV rays that can fade fabric and damage furniture
- Significantly reduces the level of sound coming into your home
*Values are based on comparison to U-Factors and SHGCs for clear glass non-metal frame default values from the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).
**A study of identical homes comparing Low-E4® glass to ordinary dual-pane glass showed a 25% savings geographically on cooling bills, 10% on heating. Savings may vary geographically.
***Exterior glass only. When activated by sunlight.
Glass Pattern Choose from obscure, reed, cascade, or fern glass patterns to provide beauty while still allowing light to enter your home.
High-Performance™ Low-E4® Sun Glass Choose additional tint to reduce the amount of solar heat gain in your home to help keep your home cooler in summer.
Tempered A type of safety glass that is heat-treated to be at least four times stronger than other regular glass.
* * See the Renewal by Andersen 20/2/10 year limited warranty.
There are many additional grille options available. Please see your local showroom for more information.
Insect screens are included standard with every operable window from Renewal by Andersen. Each is lightweight and designed to be easily removed from the inside of your home for easy cleaning. All insect screens are constructed with an aluminum frame and your choice of glass fiber (our standard), aluminum, or our innovative TruScene® insect screens (see below). Half insect screens are available on double-hung windows.
High Transparency Insect Screens With TruScene insect screens, the view from your window stays as clear as all outdoors. With over 50% more clarity than our standard insect screens, it’s virtually invisible and totally innovative. TruScene insect screens are made with a micro-fine stainless steel mesh that’s one-third the diameter of standard screen wire to let more fresh air and sunlight in, while keeping most of even the smallest insects out. TruScene insect screens are like nothing you’ve ever seen!
- Nearly invisible
- The strength of stainless steel
- Protection against some of the smallest insects
- Superior ventilation
- Lets more light into your home
Please take a look at our Catalog of Products and Services (PDF)