Website Waunakee Remodeling
Waunakee Remodeling is looking for various Carpenters to join our team. We are actively looking to hire:
- Skilled Carpenters (2+ years of Carpentry experience)
- Master Carpenters (5+ years of Carpentry experience)
- Carpentry Handyman (5+ years of Carpentry/Repair experience)
Carpenters are responsible for successfully completing remodeling jobs ranging in scope from a few hours to multiple week-long projects. They must work with Project Managers and their fellow carpenters to ensure clean, safe and efficient work sites from start to finish.
A Carpentry Handyman is responsible for successfully completing small individual remodeling projects and/or repairs. This position will work with both our Service Team and Carpentry department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and interpret construction plans.
- Build carpentry projects according to plan documents from demolition to framing to trim work.
- Prepare project for work provided by subcontractors.
- Interact professionally with vendors and suppliers on the job site.
- Communicate professionally with homeowners to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide and maintain personal tools and equipment and ensure proper and safe working condition.
- Always maintain a professional image.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in residential remodeling.
- Lead safe renovator certification preferred or ability to acquire it.
- Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License and an excellent driving record is required.