Website Waunakee Remodeling
Are you seeking to start a career in the skilled trades and willing to learn a new craft? Or do you want a fresh start with a locally owned, growing company that can provide year-round work?
At Waunakee Remodeling, we believe that great window is only as good as the installer behind it, and we want you to become a part of our full-service window replacement team TODAY!
- Work with our team of skilled craftsman to install Renewal by Andersen replacement windows.
- Represent our brand in a courteous and professional manner to show our customers the better way to a better window.
- Willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work as part of the team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Some light carpentry skills preferred.
- Some experience with power tools preferred.
- Pay commensurate on experience.
- Position comes with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, Life, Disability, 401k and paid time off.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify a candidate. Waunakee Remodeling is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.